Flexible Jacksonville Meeting Facilities at Hyatt Regency
From the expansive foyer of our Grand Ballroom to the largest meeting facility in Northeast Florida at 110,000 square feet, Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront is an unparalleled destination to kick-start your function. Our hospitality goes far when you want a smooth and stress-free meeting, and our excellent customer service is always on-hand and ready to prevent any small setbacks from adding up. When an impromptu meeting is needed, our Currents Lounge Communal Table is available without any reservations for speedy convenience. In the bustle of the city’s business district, our hotel stands out as a beacon for meeting and event spaces you can rely on, with numerous amenities that live up to the high standard we set for ourselves every day.
- 21,120 Sq. Ft. of Outdoor River Decks
- 30 Meeting Rooms
- Meeting Space for Small Meetings
- Hospitality Suites with River Decks
- Professional Meeting and Event Planners
- Meeting Concierge and On-Site Audio Visual Experts
- Delicious Catering Services with Personal Preference Dining®
Contact Paul Cohn, Director of Events, 904 360 8670, Paul.Cohn@hyatt.com for menus, pricing and other queries.