Welcome to Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront. We believe hotels should offer more than just a good night's sleep and we take pride in providing our guests with the best of everything, from great restaurants to modern rooms and authentic hospitality. Whether you find yourself in downtown Jacksonville for business or pleasure, it should be a worry-free experience that delights the senses at every turn. When you choose Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront, you can access the very best the city has to offer in a setting without compromise.
- 963 guestrooms with views of Jacksonville skyline or St. Johns River
- Business Plan and Regency Club guestrooms
- Express Check in
- 1 800 CHECK IN™
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- Adjacent to Jacksonville Landing
- Valet & self-parking options
- FedEx Office Business Center
- Rooftop heated swimming pool and hot tub
- 24-hour StayFit™ gym and sauna
- Riverwalk jogging routes
- 70 world-class golf courses nearby
- 110,000 square feet of flexible meeting and exhibit space
- 28,000 square feet Grand Ballroom / 30 individual meeting rooms
- Expansive outdoor space overlooking the St. Johns River
- Creative catering options, featuring Personal Preference Dining®
- Three restaurants and lounges
- Complimentary hotel shuttle
The staff at Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront is committed to ensuring that we meet and exceed all of the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act. Our hotel associates are trained to accommodate guests with special needs, so that all of our guests, including those with disabilities, are able to have an enjoyable and safe stay. At Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront we want to make sure all our guests are able to take advantage of every activity the hotel has to offer.
Our hotel offers specially designed accessible rooms featuring:
- Audio/visual smoke detectors
- Connecting rooms
- Braille symbols in the elevators
- Wheelchair accessible climate controls, closet poles, doors, bathroom fixtures
- Roll-in showers
- Bathtub benches and grab rails
- Closed caption television
- Wheelchair accessible pool and fitness center
Self-Service Hours: 24 hour self-service access is available for Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront guests.
Hours: 7:00a.m. - 7:00p.m., Monday – Friday. Call front desk for weekend hours.
Location: Business center is conveniently located on the third floor.
- Color printing
- Photocopy service
- Laser printing
- Facsimile service
- Image scanning
- PC workstations with access to the Internet
- Easy laptop interface
- General office supply sales
- Charges conveniently billed to your room or credit card
Welcome to Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront, where metropolitan style meets stunning natural beauty. Situated along the St. Johns North River Walk, our downtown Jacksonville luxury hotel offers incomparable service and comfortable elegance. Stay productive while you travel with our FedEx Office business center complete with assistance from dedicated staff. Expedite your arrival and departure with our convenient Smartphone, PDA and Kiosk Check-In and FastBoard™ services, and take advantage of exclusive amenities prepared especially for our Business Plan guests. Whether your stay in Jacksonville, FL is for business or leisure, rest assured you are staying at one of the premier hotels and resorts in the city.
Rely upon our helpful hotel Concierge, in-room dining service, and multilingual staff to ensure each moment of your stay will be touched by our complete understanding of your expectations.
It’s easy to stay connected with fast and reliable Internet service at Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront. High-speed wired and wireless Internet is available in all guestrooms, meeting rooms and public areas of the hotel. Please note that fees may apply.
Map & Directions
From Jacksonville Int'l Airport:
- Take 95 South approximately 18 miles
- Take the Union Street exit (exit 353-B)
- Turn Left (east) onto Union Street
- Travel one mile on Union Street to Newnan Street
- •Turn right onto Newnan Street
- Travel 0.5 miles on Newnan
- Turn left onto Coastline Drive
- Make immediate left into front entrance of our hotel
From 10 East Bound (Gainesville/Tallahassee/Valdosta)
- Merge onto I-10 E toward Jacksonville
- Keep right toward US-17/SR-228/Downtown Jacksonville/Savannah
- Take the exit on the left
- Take the I-95 N exit on the left toward Downtown/International Airport/Savannah
- Take the Forsyth Street exit, EXIT 352B, toward Convention Center
- Turn slight right onto W Forsyth Street
- Turn right onto N Newnan Street
- Turn left onto E Coast Line Drive
- Make immediate left into front entrance of our hotel
From I-95 North Bound (St. Augustine, Miami, Tampa, Orlando, South Florida)
- Take I-95 North to Exit 350-A (Main Street/Prudential Drive)
- Follow signs for Main Street
- Proceed over the Main Street Bridge (Blue Bridge)
- Take a sharp right via the exit ramp
- Turn right at bottom of exit ramp to Newnan
- Turn left on Coastline Drive and make immediate left into hotel entrance
From Beaches (Atlantic Beach/Neptune Beach/Mayport)
- Take Atlantic Boulevard heading West
- Atlantic Boulevard turns into the Arlington Expressway
- Take Arlington Expressway to the Matthews Bridge
- Cross the Matthews Bridge and follow signs to Downtown via State Street
- Take State Street to Newnan Street
- Turn left on Newnan Street toward the river
- Travel 1.5 miles on Newnan Street
- Turn left on Coastline Drive and make immediate left into hotel driveway
Directions from Ponte Vedra/Jacksonville Beach
- Take JT Butler Boulevard (Highway 202) West to I-95 North
- Exit #350-A (Main Street/Prudential Drive)
- Follow signs to Main Street
- Proceed over Main Street Bridge (Blue Bridge)
- Take a sharp right via exit ramp
- Turn right at bottom of exit ramp to Newman. Take left onto Coastline Drive and make immediate left into hotel entrance
Be in the center of it all Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront. Set within the city’s business and entertainment districts, our hotel is near beaches and top golf courses.
Now you can plan and organize the perfect stay, well before you check in. Hyatt E-Concierge is our new interactive, on-line service that brings our hotel Concierge directly into your home or office for the luxury of pre-planning hotel activities.
Hyatt E-Concierge will allow you to pre-arrange dinner reservations, activities such as golf, and make special requests before you arrive on property.
FastBoard™ offers guests a way to receive a printed airline boarding pass at the hotel prior to departing for the airport. With FastBoard™ you'll be able to retrieve flight information such as delays and cancellations, check the weather for the region, and print a boarding pass.
We offer professional and timely valet and bellman services, staffed with knowledgeable and friendly staff familiar with the local area.
For those who prefer outdoor exercise, please click here for a jogging/walking map.
Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront offers a parking deck managed and operated by ProPark that provides direct access into the hotel. Options include overnight self and valet parking. Guests may use their hotel key card to enter and exit the garage after validating with the Front Desk. Garage entrance is located off of Newnan Street. Additional public parking is available in the nearby area, rates vary.
Overnight self parking: $15
(Prices may change based on special events. Please contact the hotel directly for more information.)
Overnight valet parking: $20
(Valet Parking may not be available over special events.)
Garage clearance: 6’ 7”
Please visit ProPark for more information.
Niva Gift Shop
Niva Gift Shop is located in the lobby of the hotel and provides a wide array of items for everyone from toiletries, snacks and clothing to unique gifts.
Please call 904 634 4530 for more information.
Hours of Operation
7:00 AM- Midnight, Daily
Complimentary Hotel Shuttle
We are pleased to provide a complimentary shuttle that runs Monday - Friday from 6:00am - 10:00am and then again from 5:00pm - 9:00pm (within a 3 mile radius of the hotel).
Gator City Taxi & GO Shuttle
5320 Springfield Boulevard
Jacksonville, Florida 32208
904 493 5240
Gator City Taxi and GO Airport Shuttle/Town Cars are proud to offer exclusive transportation between the Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) and Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront.
All pricing is for one way transportation.
Gator City Taxis
$37.00 for 1-2 passengers and $8 for each additional passenger in the party. For groups of 4 or more, request a van. There is no additional charge for the vehicle upgrade.
Taxi transportation throughout Jacksonville will be at the metered rate posted outside of the vehicle.
At the airport, taxis will be located outside of Baggage Claim A at the Gator City kiosk. From the Hyatt, taxis will be available outside the front door.
GO Airport Shuttle
(a shared ride transportation service)
$20.00 for one passenger and $8 for each additional passenger in the party.
At the airport, taxis will be located outside of Baggage Claim B at the GO Airport Shuttle kiosk. From the Hyatt, shuttles will be available outside of the Newnan Street side door at the top of the hour. Advance arrangements for transportation can be made at the Concierge desk or via reservation at the dedicated Hyatt line 904 493 5240.
$50.00 for one way transportation between the Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront and the Jacksonville International Airport.
At the airport, the town cars will be located outside of Baggage Claim B at the GO Airport Shuttle kiosk. From the Hyatt, town car transportation can be prearranged via 904 493 5240. Transportation throughout Jacksonville and chartered service is also available
Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront is pleased to announce, we are now a pet friendly hotel. Bring your furry friend along and enjoy all the amenities we have to offer while our gracious staff treats you and your pet to incomparable comfort. The hotel is just minutes from local dog parks and recreation for you and your best friend. Simply view and sign our pet policy and reserve your stay seven days in advance to take advantage of our Jacksonville pet friendly hotel setting.
- To make your pet’s stay comfortable, a pet bed & water bowl has been provided for your use in the guest room
- The Front Desk will provide a temporary ID tag to place on the collar of your pet during the entire stay. This tag must be returned to the front desk upon checkout or a $25.00 fee will be charged
- A “Pet on Vacation” door hanger is provided for you to maintain outside of your door at all times
- Your pet should be on a leash or in a carrying case at all times
- When you wish to have your room serviced, please contact the front desk at extension 4514 to establish a time when you are able to take the pet outside along with you (service is available between 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
- Only service animals are permitted in public areas such as restaurants, bar, lounge, pool or health club areas
- Please use our Dog Walk area located in the front of the parking garage facing the riverfront. Doggie clean-up bags are available for clean-up after your pet.
- Out of respect for other guests, we ask that you settle your pet in for the night by 9:30 PM
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville does not assume liability for a guests’ pet or its actions while at the hotel
- Please be sure to leave a telephone number on file in the case we may need to contact you
- Hotel will only allow dogs in the guest room.
- Reservations must be made at least three (3) days in advance of arrival.
- Only dogs weighing 50 pounds (22.68 kilograms) and under are permitted. Two dogs may be allowed in a guestroom, provided the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds (34.02 kilograms).
We would like to take this opportunity to inform you that your room will be charged a deep cleaning fee of $100.00 for up to a six (6) night stay. An additional $100.00 deep cleaning fee will be applied for stays from 7 - 30 nights. For stays beyond 30 nights, deep cleaning fee will be at the hotel's discretion.
Make a Reservation
Check-in Time: 3:00 pm
Check-out Time: Noon
Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel Employee Awarded Top Honor
Local employee recognized at the Jacksonville Hotel as “Catering & Convention Services Manager of the Year”
Two New Meeting Planner Deals
"Book More, Save More," gets planners extra special benefits and "Reward the Board" offers special VIP perks.
Hyatt is site of Two Men and a Truck Annual Conference
The largest independent moving company in the country held their annual conference at Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront.
New Associate Director of Sales
Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront welcomes Brent Hill, new ASsociate Director of Sales.
Want to book your transportation?Take the stress out of travel and allow us to book your transportation.
Book Now or call 904.634.4515