The Pet-Friendly Hotel Spot in Downtown Jacksonville
A trip to Jacksonville isn’t complete without every member of the family. Our location is ideal for your pup, with walking areas along the riverwalk, The Landing and numerous parks around the city for you to explore. Our local beaches are dog-friendly, so visit Atlantic, Neptune and Jacksonville Beach before 9 a.m. and after 5 p.m. with your furry friend. Back in your cozy room, appreciate the special attention we give every guest, with a pet bed and water bowl provided for your best friend’s comfort and convenience.
- To make your pet’s stay comfortable, a pet bed & water bowl has been provided for your use in the guest room
- The Front Desk will provide a temporary ID tag to place on the collar of your pet during the entire stay. This tag must be returned to the front desk upon checkout or a $25.00 fee will be charged
- A “Pet on Vacation” door hanger is provided for you to maintain outside of your door at all times
- Your pet should be on a leash or in a carrying case at all times
- When you wish to have your room serviced, please contact the front desk at extension 4514 to establish a time when you are able to take the pet outside along with you (service is available between 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
- Only service animals are permitted in public areas such as restaurants, bar, lounge, pool or health club areas
- Please use our Dog Walk area located in the front of the parking garage facing the riverfront. Doggie clean-up bags are available for clean-up after your pet.
- Out of respect for other guests, we ask that you settle your pet in for the night by 9:30 PM
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville does not assume liability for a guests’ pet or its actions while at the hotel
- Please be sure to leave a telephone number on file in the case we may need to contact you
- Hotel will only allow dogs in the guest room.
- Reservations must be made at least three (3) days in advance of arrival.
- Only dogs weighing 50 pounds (22.68 kilograms) and under are permitted. Two dogs may be allowed in a guestroom, provided the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds (34.02 kilograms).
We would like to take this opportunity to inform you that your room will be charged a deep cleaning fee of $100.00 for up to a six (6) night stay. An additional $100.00 deep cleaning fee will be applied for stays from 7 - 30 nights. For stays beyond 30 nights, deep cleaning fee will be at the hotel's discretion.